Let’s now discuss the other parts of etiquette and manners: “good grooming”!
Take the Time to Groom Each Day (Good Manners & Etiquette Skills)
– Good grooming only takes a few minutes each day. Get into the routine to make good grooming an important part of your day.
Brush Your Hair Each Day (Good Manners & Etiquette Skills)
- Your hair is the frame for your face. It also tells people how you care for yourself. If you don’t take the time to brush your hair people think you are lazy and don’t care about yourself.
Posture (Good Manners & Etiquette Skills)
- Don’t slouch! Stand up straight and tall to show you have confidence. Look people in the eye when you talk to them. Your body language tells people how you feel about yourself.
Neat Clothes (Good Manners & Etiquette Skills)
- Iron your clothes. Don’t wear clothes that are too tight, or too loose. Keep short shorts and tank tops for the beach, not school. Your clean clothes tell people how you take care of the rest of your body.
Exercise (Good Manners & Etiquette Skills)
– Make sure you get enough daily exercise needed to have a healthy and fit body. Exercise helps you maintain a healthy weight, glowing complexion (skin), and a good dose of self-esteem and self-confidence! If you feel good on the inside it shows on the outside.
Beauty Sleep (Good Manners & Etiquette Skills)
– Get at least 8 hours of sleep to look and feel your best! People who do not get enough sleep are often grouch and slouch a lot! They don’t feel good either. It can also affect your grooming habits if you are too tired to take care of yourself.
Eat Healthy Food (Good Manners & Etiquette Skills)
– Believe it or not, your outward appearance is directly related to your health. If you are a healthy person you will look more groomed than an unhealthy person. Eat foods that are good for you and get a well-rounded diet. Keep sweets and snacks to a minimum.
Final Mirror Check (Good Manners & Etiquette Skills)
- Check yourself out in the mirror before you leave the house. The mirror will tell you what other people see when they look at you.
Step By Step Therapy:
Learn how to be a more Creative Therapist with the Book that started it all!
- Graduate School Counseling book used by hundreds of graduate counseling students!
- Includes full color reproducible worksheets with most activities.
- Winner of the Counselor Writer of the Year Award, 2011, Georgia Regional Award
Download Your Copy Today Only $39.95:
Get your complete set of the Creative Counseling 101.com eBooks by Dr. Michelle Stangline for only $98.95, that's only $25.00 per eBook (Regular Price is $39.95 for each eBook.).
Your complete set includes:
- Creative Counseling 101
- Creative Group Counseling 101
- Creative Play Therapy 101
- Creative Sand Tray 101
For more information click the link below:
Art Therapy 101 eBook
Over 300 pages of Art Therapy activities and techniques. Learn what I teach graduate counseling students!
See the link below for more information.
Only $39.95Art Therapy 101 eBook for Sale Link
See More Invividual eBooks For Sale:
Sand Tray Therapy 101 eBook:
Learn how to do Sand Tray Therapy or enhance your skills.
Play Therapy 101 eBook
Learn how to do play therapy or enhance your skills.
Small Group Counseling eBook For Sale:
Learn how to do creative group therapy and enhance your skills.
School Counselor Guidance Lesson & Social Stories eBook for sale:
Get a year's worth of school counselor guidance lessons with "Creative Warm & Fuzzy Classroom Guidance Lessons eBook". Introduce your students to the "Warm & Fuzzy Way". Click the link below for more information: