Art Therapy Mandalas:
Below is an example of one of my favorite art therapy mandala a student did for her homework assignment. She used flowers to make a cross for her mandala. It represents her faith and in creating the mandala she realized how strong she was.
Art Therapy Creative Mandala Ideas Below:
This is actually one of my art therapy, sand tray therapy, and play therapy classes homework assignments.
1. Use your art therapy mandala training to create a mandala every day. Spend some time each day creating an art therapy mandala.
2. Go to www.coloringcastle.com/mandala_coloring_pages.html for some free pages of mandalas you can print out and color.
3. Art Therapy Flower Mandala: Create an art therapy flower mandala with fresh or artificial flowers.
4. Art Therapy Clay Mandala: Use clay and sculpt or scratch in ideas for your art therapy mandala.
5. Sand Tray Mandala: Draw a circle in the sand tray and build a sand tray mandala.
6. Art Therapy Sand Picture Mandala: Use colored sand and glue to create an art therapy sand mandala.
5. Art Therapy / Sand Tray Therapy Dirt Mandala: Go outside and create a mandala in the dirt. Use natural items to add to your circle. 6. Nature Mandala: Draw a mandala using nature as your inspiration. Include a tree, streams, mountains, etc. in your drawing.
7. Other: Take items from nature and outside to build a mandala.
8. Sea Shell Mandala: Make a mandala out of sea shells.
9. Beach Glass Mandala: Make a mandala out of beach glass.
10. Ocean Mandala: Make an ocean mandala out of materials from the sea or beach.
11. Beach Outdoor Mandala: Create a mandala on the beach and around to add items to it. Allow the sea to wash it away.
12. Art Therapy Self-Portrait Mandala: Create a vision of yourself or parts of yourself inside the mandala.
13. Pasta Mandala: Use different pasta to create a mandala.
14. Art Therapy Above / Below Mandala: Draw a line through the center of the mandala (Side to side). Put items on top and on the bottom.
15. Art Therapy Behind / Ahead Mandala: Draw a line in the center from top to bottom. Put the past on one side and the future on the other side.
16. Affirmation Mandala: Pick an affirmation or affirmations and create a mandala with these sentences.
17. Healing Mandala: Show the need to heal a part or pieces of you.
18: Teaching Mandala: What do you need to teach? Learn?
19. Spiritual Mandala: What does your spirit need to say?
20. Other Creative Mandala: Create your own mandala. Use any material you want to. There is no right or wrong way to do a mandala.
21. Create a “Three Wishes Mandala”: Put three wishes into a mandala. Look for the wish you really need to have happen.
22. Art Therapy Family Portrait Mandala: Create a family portrait in your mandala.
23. Travel Mandala: Create a mandala of your favorite vacation or of a place you would like to visit.
24. Group Mandala: Create one mandala with a family or work members. This type of mandala helps the bonding process.More Creative Mandalas to Creative Mandalas
Learn how to be a more Creative Counselor / Therapist with the book that started it all!
Learn step by step therapy with over fifty-five creative counseling and therapy techniques and activities. Includes full color reproducible worksheets with most activities.
Winner of the Counselor Writer of the Year Award, 2011, Georgia Regional Award, 2012
Download Your Copy Today
The Creative Counseling 101
Get your complete set of the Creative Counseling 101.com eBooks by Dr. Michelle Stangline for only $98.95, that's only $25.00 per eBook (Regular Price is $39.95).
Your complete set includes: Creative Counseling 101 Creative Group Counseling 101 Creative Play Therapy 101 Creative Sand Tray Therapy 101
Order Your Complete eBook Set Today by Clicking The Link Below:
Only $98.95 for all four eBooksSee Complete Set of ALL eBooks For Sale
Get a year's worth of school counselor's guidance lessons, character education words, and social stories! Complete with lesson plans and behavior incentives.
This ebook includes 252 pages of step by step group therapy ideas for school counselors and professional therapists.
Group topics include grief, anger management, friendship, self-esteem, positive behavior, and stress management with colorful, reproducible worksheets.
Download Your Copy Today (See Below Link):
Creative Small Group Counseling 101 eBook
Learn about the creative sand tray therapy process. This is an exact replica of the graduate sand tray therapy class I teach at a major university in Atlanta. You get 147 pages of creative ways to do sand tray therapy. Also included are colorful, reproducible worksheets for your clients to use and take home.
Buy it today for only $39.95Sand Tray Therapy eBook Information and Order Form
You can now learn everything I teach to graduate counseling students with this Creative Play Therapy eBook. The eBook has 25 sessions (181 pages) with step by step colored lesson plans and reproducible worksheets. Learn how to use the play therapy doll house, puppets, miniatures, miniature worlds, the sand tray, and more! If you work with children or teens then this book is a must have item for your practice.
Download your Play Therapy 101 eBook today!
eBook Play Therapy Book only $39.99
More Information for the Play Therapy eBook & Order Form
Learn how to deal with bullies and mean teasers the emotionally intelligent way! Click the link below for more information: